CAMP – Computer, Art, Music and PE. Activities for each of these specialists can be found by clicking on the link below.
The office staff are available at Zeman all summer from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Note: We are currently working from home. Please give us a call at 402-436-1169.
If you are experiencing problems with your Lincoln Public Schools student Chromebook, please contact our Help Desk Monday through Friday between the hours of 7am and 4pm. Call (402) 436-1735 and be ready with your student identification number, or go to help.lps.org and enter your student login information.
Note: The Kindergarten Orientation date has been postponed due to the current school closure.
Kindergarten Orientation is a time for Parents and incoming kindergartners to join us at Zeman. Students will have the opportunity to meet the kindergarten teachers. Parents will meet in the cafeteria to receive school information and have the opportunity to ask questions about the upcoming school year.
Kindergarten Orientation is for parents and their kindergarten child only. Siblings should not attend.
- Zeman’s Kindergarten Orientation, originally planned for April 6, has been postponed. We will announce the new Kindergarten Orientation date at a later time.
If you have not had a chance to register your incoming kindergartner online, we encourage you to do so. Click here to start Kindergarten Online Student Registration .
If you have a child who will begin Kindergarten next fall…
Lincoln Public Schools is using an online student registration system for kindergarten enrollment. This online tool is now OPEN. Click here to start Kindergarten Online Student Registration .
Once on the LPS web page, you will see this button to begin.
- A family brand new to LPS should go to LPS website, click on the “Enroll your student for school” button and follow the appropriate links.
- An existing LPS parent/guardian wanting to enroll a new child can log into their ParentVUE account and click the Online Registration button in the upper right-hand corner to get started.
Please call us if you have any questions at 402-436-1169. Ask for Chris.
Here are some helpful facts:
- Children with birth dates of 10/16/2014 – 7/31/2015 are eligible to begin kindergarten next fall (2020-2021).
- Notification letters for students who completed an Application for Special Attendance Permit (to attend a school different from their home school) will be mailed out by Student Services by end of February.
- A registration booklet will not be mailed to families. Click here for online forms such as Physical Exam, Vision Evaluation etc.
Kindergarten families who need to hand in paperwork, or those needing assistance with online registration can stop by the Zeman office between 7:30 am and 4:00 p.m. or call 402-436-1169.
Kindergarten Orientation will be April 6, 2020 from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Kindergarten tested dates are students with birth dates between 8/1/2015 – 10/15/2015. Starting 5/1/2020, Testing applications can be found on the district website by clicking here. Follow the instructions listed in section “Kindergarten Assessment Testing”.
District Information on kindergarten can be found here.
First day of school is Wednesday, August 12, 2020.
This is a quick check list of items that Zeman needs before your student starts kindergarten this fall. All documents can be faxed to 402-458-3108, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Dlouhy – Registrar) or brought into the Zeman School Office between 7:00 am – 4:00 pm.
|Kindergarten Item Check List|
|Census Sheet or Online Registration|
|Certified Birth Certificate (You can keep original and office will make a copy of it.)|
|Current Immunization Record|
|Health History Form or Online Registration|
|Proof of Dental Examination|
|Physical Examinations Requirements|
|Parental Acknowledgement of Instructional Technologies in LPS Elementary Classrooms (Authority to use computer at Zeman) or Online Registration|