If you have a child who will begin Kindergarten next fall…
Lincoln Public Schools is using an online student registration system for kindergarten enrollment. This online tool is now OPEN. Click here to start Kindergarten Online Student Registration .
Once on the LPS web page, you will see this button to begin.
- A family brand new to LPS should go to LPS website, click on the “Enroll your student for school” button and follow the appropriate links.
- An existing LPS parent/guardian wanting to enroll a new child can log into their ParentVUE account and click the Online Registration button in the upper right-hand corner to get started.
Please call us if you have any questions at 402-436-1169. Ask for Chris.
Here are some helpful facts:
- Children with birth dates of 10/16/2016 – 7/31/2017 are eligible to begin kindergarten next fall (2022-2023).
- Notification letters for students who completed an Application for Special Attendance Permit (to attend a school different from their home school) will be emailed by Student Services by the end of January or early February.
- A registration booklet will be available to families. Check back later for documents such as Physical Exam, Vision Evaluation etc.
Kindergarten families who need to hand in paperwork, or those needing assistance with online registration can stop by the Zeman office between 7:30 am and 4:00 p.m. or call 402-436-1169.
Kindergarten tested dates are students with birth dates between 8/1/2017 – 10/15/2017. Starting 3/31/2022, Testing applications can be found on the district website by clicking here. Follow the instructions listed in section “Kindergarten Assessment Testing”.
District Information on kindergarten can be found here.
First day of school is Monday, August 15, 2022.
This is a quick check list of items that Zeman needs before your student starts kindergarten this fall. All documents can be faxed to 402-458-3108, emailed to email@example.com (Chris Dlouhy – Registrar) or brought into the Zeman School Office between 7:30 am – 4:00 pm.
|Kindergarten Item Check List|
|Online Registration or Census Sheet|
|Certified Birth Certificate (You can keep original and office will make a copy of it.) (You can also take a photo of it and email the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org).|
|Current Immunization Record|
|Online Registration or Health History Form|
|Proof of Dental Examination|
|Physical Examinations Requirements|
|Online Registration or Parental Acknowledgement of Instructional Technologies in LPS Elementary Classrooms (Authority to use computer at Zeman)|