I have completed the Lincoln Public Schools online student registration system for kindergarten enrollment and have received an email saying that my enrollment has been accepted. What are my next steps…..
All documents can be faxed to 402-458-3108, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Dlouhy – Registrar) or brought into the Zeman School Office between 7:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Certified Birth Certificate (You can keep original and office will make a copy of it.)
- Current Immunization Record
- Health History Form (Online registration is only giving us part of this information on this form.)
- Proof of Dental Examination
- Physical Examinations Requirements Form dated after 2/15/2019 (This can be a form from your Doctor or the LPS form.)
- Vision Exam
- Optional – Medical Statement for Students Requiring Special Meals Form
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need to attend Kindergarten Registration in March
- 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Wednesday 3/6/2019
- 10:00 am – 4:30 pm Wednesday 3/7/2019
- If you want assistance doing online Registration, please come to Kindergarten Registration.
- If you want to do paper forms and avoid Online Registration, please come to Kindergarten Registration.
- If you have paperwork to hand in and would like hours available after 4:00 p.m., please come to Kindergarten Registration
- When is Kindergarten Orientation
- Kindergarten Orientation will be Thursday, April 11th from 6:30 – 7:30 pm.
- Who attends Kindergarten Orientation
- Parents/Guardians and next year Kindergarten student attends Kindergarten Orientation (Siblings should not attend.)