If you have a child who will begin Kindergarten next fall…
Lincoln Public Schools is using a new online student registration system for kindergarten enrollment. This new online tool is now OPEN. Click here to start Kindergarten Online Student Registration .
Once on the LPS web page, you will see this button to begin.
- A family brand new to LPS should go to LPS website, click on the red “Enroll your student” button and follow the appropriate links.
- An existing LPS parent/guardian wanting to enroll a new child can log into their ParentVUE account and click the Online Registration button in the upper right-hand corner to get started.
Please call us if you have any questions at 402-436-1169. Ask for Chris.
Here are some helpful facts:
- Children with birth dates of 10/16/2013-7/31/2014 are eligible to begin kindergarten next fall (2019-2020)
- Notification letters for students who completed an Application for Special Attendance Permit (to attend a school different from their home school) will be mailed out by Student Services by end of February.
- A registration booklet will no longer be mailed to families. Click here for online forms such as Physical Exam, Vision Evaluation etc.
Kindergarten Registration is March 6-7. This will be for families who need to hand in paperwork from online forms, or those needing assistance with online registration.
- Wednesday March 6th from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday March 21st from 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Kindergarten Orientation will be Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
Kindergarten tested dates are 8/1/2014 – 10/15/2014. Appointments can be set in April. Testing dates are early summer.
District Information on kindergarten can be found here.
First day of school is Monday, August 12, 2019.